January 19, 2017

Wishing You Well

Now that our Dueling Darlings from SCS have dueled and posted, I get to have a treat!   Terry and I are partners in the duel and we gift each other a kit from our respective duel.

What a fun image to work with, that Terry sent the Dazzlers this round!  The image would go with just about any DP.  The wishing well was so cute. I just love how the hearts are the 'stones' of the well.  I dug out my Copic Markers, as I have not used them in ages.

There was a great sentiment included in my kit, but I created one on the computer, so I could have a get well card on hand.




Thanks again, Terry!

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tami, what fun that you got to be a Dazzler, too! ;) Love the way you made the card into a get well card. Very creative!

Unknown said...

Hi Tami - can you email me please? You are a winner on the Riley & CO Blog for Release Week! Thanks - Tanya. (info@rileyandcompanyonline.com)

Unknown said...

Absolutly love how 'well' you turned this cute card into a 'Well' card!
Way to go miss T! 👍❤

Terry Ladwig said...

I just saw this! How cute is that! I'm glad you like the kit I sent to the Dazzlers! I'm glad we are partners <3

Carol W said...

This is so dang cute!!!