July 2, 2016

Dueling Darlings - June

Happy 4th of July weekend!   How about that for a little late on my JUNE post for the Dueling Darlings on SCS?!

I have to apologize for missing so much.  I was really sick with a sinus infection.  I had thought I just had a nasty cold but could not get better. Then the coughing started.  Oh, the coughing.  I went the the doctor and found that I had a sinus infection and it had drained into my lungs.  Did I mention oh, the coughing?  After two rounds of antibiotics, I think I am on the mend for good this time!

I have not been on SCS yet, so I hope I did not miss anything about us posting, but I did get a kit from LJ that had the cutest papers in it for this round! They were fun to work with, when I was finally able to even look at the kit! There were great embellies too!

Our theme was pets and specifically to the Diva kit, dogs. I tried to use the image a bit different and one of the sentiments that were given. It was a nice kit, thank you LJ.


You know that I must now post a picture of my cat!  LOL  How can you have a pets theme and not insert a picture of, Mia?  Oh, okay, I will do two pictures!!!!

This is my favorite iPad game I play, Catfishin'!

Yeah, I am really that cute and in my mom's fake plant!

I hope you all have a great weekend.  I look forward to visiting to see what you have all created.


4 comments:

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness Tami. What a cute card. Love how you used the kit...and equally as cute is the pictures of Mia. I love she chases fish on the ipad...the second picture is absolutely ADORABLE!!! It's always so much fun reading your posts.... Great job my friend.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tami, your card is lovely, and Mia is absolutely adorable! I'm sorry you've been so sick!

~Paola~ said...

Wonderful card Tami! Glad to 'see' you back too!
Love your picts about sweet Mia...is that he latest yoga pose
she is showing off? ehehhe

MiamiKel said...

OH fabulous card, what a creative idea to just use the bones :) Super sweet card design and love the picture of Mia! ♥