June 27, 2014

Girls Trip!

My card making girls and I went on a trip this past weekend.  Yay!!!  We planned the date back in November.   We rented a house in Sunriver, Oregon.    We had five days of heaven - oh and we made some cards!

First we had to get a little sporty and ride some bikes.  There are 35 miles of paved bike paths in Sunriver.  We had some fun!  You have to watch the corners when you are taking a vid with your iPhone, just sayin'!


We went on some walks and kept seeing Bambi and her mom by our house. Isn't she cute?!


We went on a distillery tour.  This was our view.   Mountains from left to right Broken Top, South Sister, Middle Sister, North Sister, Mt. Washington, Three Fingered Jack, Black Butte (no snow) and Mt. Jefferson.   Gotta love the panoramic option on the iPhone!


Then one morning I went out on the deck to read and found the funniest thing I have seen in awhile.  My Rick Springfield loving friend had her bathing suit out to dry and she friggin' has a Rick towel!  LOL


Oh yeah, we made some cards too!  Here they are.....



 Can we have a 'do over'?! I'd like to go again.  ;)

3 comments:

April said...

What a great time you had!! Excellent!

~Paola~ said...

Awesome cards indeed... but ohhh I bet you gals had a total blast!! txs for sharing the great picts too!!♥

Barb said...

Can I come too when you have your re-do? Love the cards and all of the pictures too. Looked like a fun weekend!