April 3, 2014

Hope & Love

I needed to make two cards today.  One for someone who might need some hope and for someone that has some anniversary love.  I used some mid-century Stampin' UP! stamps that I have!

I had two pieces of DCWV printed 4 x 6 DP {please note the semi grandma paper, because we love grandma paper remember?!} and I worked the scraps to make the two cards.  I liked the embossed flowers on the DP, you know the ones that never show up well when photographed?!  LOL

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!


 

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Well, for grandma DP, these really rock! Great layout, great colors, classic stamp set, What's not to love?
Hugs!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such pretty cards, Tami... love that DP!

MiamiKel said...

You're so good at sending cards - you made me SMILE with mine :) I will treasure it - and yes, I will always remember you with your grandma paper, LOL! too funny :) SUPER, lovely layout and color choice! ♥

AnnMarie said...

These are both beautiful!! I think the colors are stunning! :)

Carol W said...

Great cards Tami, so pretty and the colors go so well together...the recipients of these cards are going to be thrilled....♥

Jacquel said...

I love the papers you used Tami & the layout...very nice!