April 18, 2014

Happy Easter

I hope that you all have a great Easter weekend planned!  I saw a cute sentiment at Create with TLC and made a quick set of six cards.

Keeping in theme with 'use what'cha got', I did not have any cute bunny paper!  Nor any Easter paper at all.  Perfect, sometimes this challenge is a challenge!  So, I did some digging and thought I would go outside of the box.  I went with a non traditional color for Easter - black! I also found some loud and proud paper(s) and here it is!



Now get out there and save a bunny for pity sake!!!

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Heheheheeeee! ok, I'll do my part, for the sake of the bunnies! Lovin' your loud & proud my friend! A great card, to be sure!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cute card. Love the hilarious sentiment! And yes... I'd much rather eat jelly beans. ;)

Barb said...

Too darn cute. Love orange beans.

Jacquel said...

Love the layout & color choices for an untraditional Easter card...I may be casing this for Convention swaps! TFS!!!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

So fun- love the sentiment- we saved a bunny- but had chocolate instead of Jelly Beans.... : ) Hope you had a blessed Easter!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute! Love the colors and fun sentiment!