September 24, 2013

Dueling Darlings - August

Yep, another tardy card!   The Dueling Darlings on SCS had a great duel for the month of August.  LJ, was our hostess.   We received an adorable kit with so many fun items.  From papers to gobs of embellishments.   Thank you for the kit, LJ.

The image is from MFT Pure Innocence, Football Player.   I tried to use as many of the embellishments as I could.   I cut the cute banners from the DP.  I only needed to add solid card stock and a number to the jersey.

Just in case you wanted to hear it again 'cause it's kinda catchy....it's that time....I Love my Ducks!

Please be sure and visit the other Dueling Darlings to see their creations.  They have posted some great cards since our August duel.  Their blog links are on the right side bar.


Card entered in the following challenge(s):  Make it Monday

9 comments:

Linda said...

Tami, this card is so cute. I love the rich colors.

Sandy said...

Great male card, fab layout and cute little image. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy

Nicecrane Designs said...

Love these all neutral colors,,,,,and these funny flags.Thanks for your comments at Julia´s Blog about my Old Days School digi,,,so feel freee to ask me any product from all my stuff for free if you wish, e-mail me to nicecrane@yahoo.com

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tami, it is so good to see you crafting! Does that mean things are settling down a bit? I hope so! This card is just adorable!!! Love the way you used the kit!

Wendy said...

I love this card! Fabulous design and great colours. Spotted it on MIM. I'm your newest follower now! :) xx

Barb said...

Tami--this card is awesome--I think it is one of your best! I love the banners and the layout is just perfect. It is great to see you starting to get back into blogging--you have been missed.

Melina said...

This is adorable! I love the banners! :)

MiamiKel said...

Gorgeous, fun and oh so feels like Fall football! This is a fabulous card design, my friend - as we like to say ....... 'Nailed it!" :)

Terry Ladwig said...

Oh Tami, this card is too cute! Love the colors and your trio of banners!

Very fub card!!