September 24, 2013

Crafters of Faith - August

You could safely say that I am late with this post!  Ironically, due to my parent's health situation(s) I am so tardy and this challenge was to be about your parents.  Perfect!  

The challenge from Barb on SCS, was to create a card that reminded you of your parents.  My parents have always enjoyed working in their yard.  My dad tends to gravitate to his garden and my mom her flowers.  Now my dad does both and my mom has become the master finger pointer! 

I found this digital image of poppies in my files and thought I would use it.  I am sorry to say that it was a freebie along the way and I do not have the manufacturer to give credit.  The sentiment is also a digital and is from Create With TLC.  

I appreciate all of you who have been thinking of our family and wishing us well.


Card entered in the following challenge(s):  Make it Monday

3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely lovely - the colors are so soft and serene. Beautiful!

I'm behind, too, my friend, and don't have the worries heavy on my heart as you do, yet you still find the time to craft - that's admirable!!

Blessings to you, and continued prayers and well wishes and big hugs of support for the parents and YOU!
x0x0

Shirley-Anne said...

Simply a great card design and pretty back ground paper .Love the floral image and the decorative edging .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Tami, this card is stunning! I saw it on FB and loved it... and I love it here, too! The colors, the layout, the flowers! Everything about this card is perfect!