December 26, 2012

Merry & Not So Bright

Hello!  I hope that you all had a great Christmas. 

Here I thought that I was being so on target, but found that I am merry, but not so bright!   LOL  Let me explain.  I had all of the end of the month challenges I need to make cards for in my head.  Big mistake this time of year.  I created a card for the Crafter's of Faith monthly challenge on SCS and it does not even come close to the actual challenge! 

With that said, I will let you know that I tried to pay homage to a few of the recent cards of the girls in the COF group in this card.   Sharon, had used some great musical note DP and look what I found, some great musical note DP!   Mary Rose, had a picture of her Christmas tree and some homemade garland, so I fashioned a tree with garland.  The one thing I did get right was there needed to be some bling, so I put some rhinestones on the ornaments for a subtle bling.   Carolina, had a cute snowman card with colors that are similar to the ones that I used.

So, you look at the tree card and I will run and see what I can muster up for the challenge! 

 

6 comments:

Barb said...

What a cute card Tami---so creative!

April said...

Tis a cute card though! Cheers!

MiamiKel said...

Agreed with April - tis cute indeed! Very creative with the tree and super festive for this lovely holiday season (of which I saw like none of it, lol!) Blessings!

Darlene said...

Before I panic because I thought that we posted on the last day of the month - let me pause to say this:
I just love how you incorporated elements from others in COF into this card! The tree is adorable with just the right amount of bling, the music DP is so festive and the pretty bow framing the tree is wonderful.
Ok, off to check the thread for the deets, to see whether or not it's time to panic! LOL

Melissa T said...

Super cute and oh so creative!

kadie said...

Teehee, again, you have me in giggles with your posts :) BUT I have to say again it's another STUNNING card!! I love that tree and all the trimmings. Every detail, right down to the "O Christmas Tree" paper, is perfection! ♥