October 10, 2012

Unidentified Image Swap - October

Our SCS group had the greatest image to work with for this round of the Unidentified Image Swap.  I am glad that you could stop by to take a peek!

Terry, was our hostess this round.   She gifted us an image from My Favorite Things, a la modes Miss You a Latte.  Isn't she just the cutest?!

Well you know the first thing I though of when I saw the image was Starbucks!  I had to do some collecting of the coffee sleeves. 

Whenever I think of Starbucks, it reminds me of the Dave Matthews Band.  Much to my liking the free iTunes song of the week at Starbucks on my last sleeve collection was guess who...yeppers, Dave!  Here is one of my favorite DMB songs.  Hey, anyone who wants to teach their kids to fly is okay in my book - oh and I like the mini jazzy guitar solo too!  LOL

Have a good day and maybe go get a bux!!!


Card entered in the following challenge:  Make it Monday

15 comments:

~Paola~ said...

awww...super adorable card Tami!!
Love this immie a LOT too (it's my first a' la mode!)You did a great job,love how you precised cut the immie t curve into the SB addition. All I can add is ..ehehe...great minds THINK alike...eheheh *wink wink* :o)

Terry Ladwig said...

Yep...love it ☺

The use of the coffee sleeve is a very cool addition...and you used a great layout too!

I have seen Dave Matthews in concert, love him (Steve, not so much).....and I have never heard this song!!

Glad you liked the image....and you put together one (well, 4 really) great card with it!!

Great job Tami!!!!

Darlene said...

Great card, as usual my dear! Love the coffee sleeve and your creative layout. Rock on!

April said...

Love DMB! And free songs are always fun to add to the collection!
Your layout is FABBY and I love that you fussy cut around this wonderful immie!

Janet said...

Love how you did your card!! Your layout is GREAT!!

Barb said...

Tami--your card is awesome! Love the Starbucks embellishment and that you cute out the cute image! I am sure you will smile when you see my card too!

Thanks for being a part of the Unidentified Image Swap Ladies!

CardsbyJo said...

Cute! Love the Starbucks!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Wow! Your card is such fun! Love the tilt to the image and the use of the 'Bux sleeve... so clever! Love the papers, too... great job!

Liz Williams said...

A great reuse of something like the sleeve and a really cute layout.

MiamiKel said...

This is SUPAH!! I have so many of these sleeves in my house LOl .. I keep them when I am done with my Gallons ... I mean cups .... of coffee :). Gorgeous color palette to set this ill cutie upon! Love!!!

Blessings!

kadie said...

Tami! This is SO FUN! I love how you've incorporated the SB sleeve. What a clever idea! Hugs, kadie

P.S. I didn't realize until the other day that we're both Washingtonians! yipee!!

Liz said...

Tami what fun don't you just love those starbucks sleeves I have a stash of them lol I love the way you put everything together .
Hugs
Liz D

Jacquel said...

Very cute & I like the layout! TFS!!!

Unknown said...

super cute....interesting use of the starbucks logo!

Marjorie said...

This is really cute hunnie, love all your little extras..Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Make it Monday...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx