August 10, 2011

Bikini Sophie

It has been a Riley kind of week!  This is the second card this week that I have created with Riley and Company stamps.  They are so fun to create with.  

There is a challenge going on at the Riley and Company Challenge Blog called Oceans of Fun.   My talented friend Kelly, is on their design team.   You really need to take a look at the wonderful cards the design team has created. 

With this, I had to join in the challenge!  The criteria was to have a Riley image, an ocean theme and the colors red and blue.   I decided that Riley needed a hot number to look at on their Hawaiian vacation, so I went with Bikini Sophie.   This trip, she is a wee bit of a lush and having cocktails!   Oh, Sophie!

I thought I would try a sketch challenge at the same time.   I had viewed a challenge on my friend April's blog that she joined and thought I would give it a go.   I went to Deconstructed Sketch and used the challenge sketch.

I had fun creating the card, thanks for stopping by to take a peek!




This card entered in the following challenge(s):  Riley and Company, Deconstructed Sketch, Craft Us Crazy



5 comments:

April said...

Very Kool....love how you used the deconstructing Jen sketch! Woot Woot!

Carol W said...

Oh Tami, I love this card. She is so darn cute...great job on the coloring..this is a great sketch and a wonderful color combo.You did an amazing job with this...way to go my friend....♥

MiamiKel said...

MAHOLA! And Cheers!! Tami, this is brilliant!! LOVE LOVE these colors together and the happy feel to your Aloha card! De-light-ful!!!!!!!!!! Thanks bunches for joining the Riley Challenge this week - MUAH! x0x0

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

Terrific job on this! Sophie looks adorable!

Thank you so very much for joining us at Riley And Company for this week's Oceans of Fun challenge!

Hugs
Heather

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

TOO cute! I love your card :)

Thank you for playing along with us at Riley and Company!
hugs, margie