January 11, 2011

Coffee Riley

Hello!

You are probably tired of hearing this being said (I actually think I am reinforcing it into my head by saying and writing it! LOL), but I am working on going through my scrap, then not new but never used papers BEFORE I purchase anything new for a project. 

I seem to be doing pretty well.  I do find when I am done with a project here and there, that I think the project would look a little better layered with a certain other color or something like that.   I do feel better using what I have already purchased though.  Maybe it is just keeping my name off of the future broadcast list of the television show Hoarders!

Here is a quick card that I made the other day.  The image is from Riley & Company.   Yes, this is a card that I thought could look a little better layered differently....oh my......




Thanks, for taking a peek.  I hope that you have a good day!

Card entered in the following challenge(s):   Cute Card Thursday, Papertake Weekly Challenge

3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Oh Tami, this is just darling in every way! Anything with COFFEE is instantly my fave! (okay no pun intended there on the instantly ... lolol) And green! Love it! I haven't used eyelets in years and your card is soo inspiring and makes me want to go find mine! Who am I kidding, I love everything about this and how inspiring it is - superb!!!!! x0x0

Darlene said...

Tami, I love it!! I am not so great with the layering thing, but you have it down, girl!! I like how you accented the side with the eyelets too!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

I couldn't agree more about using up scraps. I've been sorting through them with the same intention. LOVE this little guy, and the colour combo. How cute is that wee mug and cupcake!?!