December 24, 2010

Certain Someone Ribbon

A Certain Someone sent me some cute ribbon.  I wanted to post a picture of the use of the ribbon for that Certain Someone to see.  The colors looked a wee bit better in person than photographed. 

I neglected to take a picture of the back.....sorry!  There was a flap with a large eyelet in the center of the flap.  I ran another piece of the ribbon through the eyelet and knotted it.  I then wound it around a button that I adhered with a dimensional.

I had to create an envelope quite on the fly yesterday!  It was something that I scheduled for later in the week and DH needed right away.   I literally threw this one together, so again, we are looking at the cute ribbon!





Thanks, Certain Someone!  

2 comments:

Barb said...

I bet that certain someone is happy to see the ribbon used!

Carol W said...

What a great card Tami....the ribbon is pretty and I love the layout...way to go....