November 11, 2010

Crockpot Recipe Swap

Hello!  I am so working on trying to get everything done on my 'items to make' list.   I joined a swap on SCS that is for Crockpot recipes.  I love me some Crockpot, so thought it would be a fun swap.  Although I have to wait until January to receive the awesome recipes back, it will be worth the wait. 

Here is the recipe card that I contributed to the swap.  



I used some Bazzill cardstock that I had on hand for the red and taupe layers.   The green is Always Artichoke from Stampin' UP!  The DP is from Anna Griffin.  It is hard to see in the photo, but the paper the recipe is printed upon has a light taupe pattern.  

I used the Cuttlebug embossing folder on the green layer, in Herringbone.  The circle disk is from the Sizzix Medallions Damask.  I used an EK Success scalloped punch for the decorative circle.

I hope the recipients like the cards.  I cannot wait to receive theirs!  Thanks, for stopping by.

Card entered into the following challenge(s):   Lil Red Wagon, The One Stop Craft Challenge Blog, Cute Card Thursday, LOTV's Challenge Blog

3 comments:

April said...

YUMMY card! Looks great and I am sure all the recipes will be great in this swap....

CraftyC said...

Love the recipe. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week!
Clairex

Cathy Spicer said...

Lovely card - great details. Thanks for playing at OSC. What a great way to share a recipe!