August 15, 2010

Did Someone Say Food?!

I joined a great group of girls on the SCS site for a recipe swap.  I cannot wait to see what great ideas I receive in my return. 

Here is the recipe card that I sent in for the swap.

The 6 x 6 card originated from a 12 x 12 piece of Bazzill card stock.  The pink colored card stock is also Bazzill.  The DP came in two separate sheets that coordinated together.  Darn, if I cannot find the name of the company.  I just know entered that somewhere! 

The recipe was computer generated.  I stamped the page with a Stampin' UP! stamp and Not Quite Navy ink.  I colored the heart with Copic Markers. 

I created a little pocket for the recipe card to slide in and out of.  The back of the recipe card is adorned with the DP, the other side as shown, the recipe itself.

I used Cuttlebug Swiss Dots to emboss the white flowers, which were punched from a Fiskars punch.  The second flower layer was a Martha Stewart punch.  The smallest flower was a Paper Shapers punch.  The flower center just a regular ole hole punch.  The eyelets I had on hand.  The ribbon is from American Crafts.

Thanks for taking a peek at my project.  I hope the girls like it!

Project entered in the following challenge(s):   Digi Doodle Shop's Best

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful recipe card! Love the layout.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome Tami, hope it lands in my return envie...lol..thanks for sharing.

April said...

Bet I could talk to someone about that momcgw....lol...and, it is a beautiful recipe card!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Awesome recipe card, Tami! I love the layout and it's gorgeous, too!

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhhh this is darling! I just adore your style and layout - perfect! I'm with Carol, lol .... drooling from a distance but would love to see it IRL! xoxo

Katja said...

This card is so great!! Thanks for joining our flower-challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!
Hope to see you again on our challenge-blog!
Greetings,
Katja

Powerful Search Engine said...

Oh wow it is gorgeous thanks for sharing with us at Digi Doodle Shop's best challenge hugs Pascale

KymKreates said...

Your project is eye-catching! I adore the use of flowers! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and Good Luck!

KymKreates
DT Coordinator

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us on DDSB this week!

dweatter said...

So cute! I love the idea of making a pocket for the recipe card. How clever you are.