August 9, 2010

Cherry on Top Award

If you could see me right now, you would see I was blushing.  I received the following blog award today.  I can hardly believe it!



These were my instructions with award receipt:


  • Thank the person who gave you the award
  • Copy the award and post it to your blog
  • List three things you love about yourself
  • Post a picture you love
  • Tag five people you would like to give the award to


I would like to thank Jeanette, for thinking of me for the award.  What a nice surprise.  You are always so kind to everyone.  You are the glue that holds the 'forest' together and I appreciate it!

The three things that I love about myself (why is that so hard to type?) would be that I am able to have wonderful friends and family, I appreciate having the ability to be a creative and independent person and the fact that there are a lot of things in this world that crack me up - so being able to see the humor in people and situations.

Here is the picture that I love.  When I see it, well, it usually means I am the heck outta here to somewhere good, good, good!



I suppose now that I am in an award recipient euphoria, it would be a good time to disclose that I am not exactly a rule follower if I do not want to be. I know, shocker!!! LOL I think it said 'question authority' next to my name in my yearbook. With that said, I might change it up a bit here!

Here are the six people that I want to pass the award on to - whether they have a blog or not, or if they want to re-post or not!  If you have already received an award, then just take the words said as enough done on your part.

Barb:   You are always so very kind.  In the posts on SCS you are always thinking of others and sharing of your time.  What a great example you are for others.  I remember you gifted some images to me when I first was on SCS and I thought it was so nice of you to go the extra mile.

Cheryl:  Or as I call you, Bob....although you are so busy these days, we have laughed so very hard at our point of views.  While I miss seeing you on SCS, I appreciate what you are doing for your family.  

Jeanette:  This is the rules part that I am ignoring.   I thanked you above, but think you deserve the award twice.  Now because I am making up my own rules, you do not have to repost, just receive.  I think what you are accomplishing for yourself in your goals is a great example to your family and others.  By taking care of yourself, you are giving the best gift to them.  They could ask for no more.

April:  I think it is so nice of you to comment on some of my cards that they look great, when I think they really are quite questionable! I so appreciate that!!!!  You seem to lift up everyone's day in your posts.

Debbie:  You always make me laugh.  You are my fellow Costco Sistah.  We are going to save the world one packet of Splenda at a time!   I love that you are always checking in on everyone and care what is going on with them.

Michelle:  You are the perfect person to keep us all going in the forest.  You are thoughtful of others and always there to post as someone's friend. 

I feel like I just finished a sit in at a love fest!  Just kidding.....I think it is great that people take the time to appreciate others.  Thanks again!

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Awwwwwwwwwww... Tami, this is so sweet! I love your post. You rock! And you definitely deserved the award! You are a great friend!!!

April said...

YGB~ I would never tell you I liked your work if I didn't!! You are a great crafter and I love stopping by your little piece of cyber-world!!
Thanks for passing on a great award!

Barb said...

Tami--such a sweet post. Thanks for remembering and considering me a friend!

Blessings, Barb

Michelle said...

Tami...Thank you so much for the sweet words.

MiamiKel said...

Congratulations! Well deserved, sweetie!