April 25, 2010

TLC Image Challenge

Create with TLC offers some really great digital sentiments and images.  They are currently offering a freebie image, to go along with a challenge.  

The challenge is to color the image and make a project with it, or just the image ala cart, then e-mail a picture of your finished project to TLC.  Each person that does enter the challenge will receive a digi gift.  How nice is that?!  The catch is you only have until Sunday night to enter!



I really liked the Perfect Plum image. It reminded me of my parents and how they love to garden. I have plans for a full card, but just had time to color the image today. I went for the golden plum, for something different.

I will post the entire card, when finished. Go check out TLC and get your challenge on!

No comments: