April 19, 2010

JLO Spring Flower

JessicaLynnOriginal, is having a Spring Flower Contest.  You can download the digital flower image featured on this card here for free. 


I came across my watercolor pencils the other day.  I had thought 'wow, have not used these in quite awhile'.  When I saw this image, it made me think that I wanted to watercolor it, so I broke out the pencils.  Yep, it has been quite awhile! 

The card stock base is Stampin' Up! Ruby Red.  The second layer is Neenah Classic Crest in Classic Cream.  The DP (in which the flowers are embossed, but do not show in the picture that way) is DCWV Café Mediterranean.

The brads, ribbon and eyelash ribbon, I had on hand.  I used dimensionals under the image.

I had fun working with the watercolors again.   Thanks, for looking and have a great day!


Entered into the following challenge(s):  JLO Spring Flower Contest

3 comments:

April said...

Great card - I have downloaded this image, but lost my mojo over the weekend and am hoping to find it today....lol... Hope I do as nice a job on it as you!!!

jimlynn said...

You did a fabulous job on this! So very pretty. Your coloring on the flower is just amazing.

Unknown said...

YOU WERE OUR WINNER!!
Congratulations! You will be getting $30 worth of JessicaLynnOriginal.com stamps> Please email me your address so I can mail out your stamps!

Jessica Lynn
www.jessicalynnoriginal.com