April 2, 2010

I Love Eggs!

Easter, is a just a few days away!   I finished my cards and mailed them this week.  They should be arriving and hopefully creating a smile any minute now.

I have been downloading and collecting digital images for a while.  I had not actually worked with any of them, until I worked on this card.  I have to say that the digi images are super easy to use....no, really....like if you have not tried them, you need to!

Here is the card that that the digi image inspired:



The digital image is All Cracked Up by Prairie Fairy.  The sentiment is a G Studio rubber stamp.

The image is colored with various Copic Markers.  The heart in the sentiment is filled in with Stickles - Patina in color.

The cardstock, ribbon, eyelets were all items that I had on hand.

I used my Cuttlebug with the Sizzix Dots 'N Flowers embossing folder.

Thanks, for taking the time to look at my Easter card!

12 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Woo Hoo, Tami!!! Way to go! Your blog is lovely! And fun! And PERFECTLY AWESOME - like you! Your card is amazing! I love that image!! Is it really the first time you've used a digital? Welcome to the fun world of digital images!!! I love the colors and how you layed out your card design. The embossed background is delightful. The white really makes the green and the image stand out. AWESOME!!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oops! I got so excited posting that I forgot to tell you.......

Thank you for participating in the Crafty Ho's Challenge this week!

Hugs!!!

acpriess said...

Congratulations on the blog. Very cute card I may need to CASE.

April said...

Great card!!

Congrats on both the new blog and starting to use your digis! Aren't both so much fun??

Michelle said...

Woohoo..Congratulations Tami!
Love your card, its adorable.

dweatter said...

Well look at you my friend!! Cute card!

Rae Anne said...

Wonderul card! That little Easter Bunny is adorable over the embossed background! I love the Stickled heart in the sentiment too! Thanks so much for participating in The Craft Hos' inspiration challenge this week!

Gael said...

Your first digi - Congratulations! And did I hear correctly, a new blog as well? This is a fabulous start to blogging your cards. It is super cute! (But, my goodness that bunny has one seriously large nose!) Thanks for playing with the Crafty Hos! Hope to see you there next week as well :o)

Pink Diva said...

Congrats on the new blog. Love it.

Unknown said...

Love it! Love all of it, card blog, everything! Welcome to blog land girl!

Thanks for joining Fairy Fun Fridays!

xoxoxoxox

Queen La Rubba said...

This is SUPER FAB! I love what you did with this image! I love that embossed paper and you used my fav. color! I'm a huge turquoise girl! I am an original stamper of 17-18 years. I never thought I'd love digi's but like you I have found a new world! Thanks for joining us for this weeks "Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays" challenge!
HUGS
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
I invite you to hop on over and enter in my candy give away!

coldwaters2 said...

This is fabulous I love the embossing those colours are great and I adore the image thank you for joining us at Prairie Fairy this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x