April 13, 2010

Country Tilda

I joined a swap on SCS, which was to use one of five different stamp types.  I had images for Magnolia from a previous image swap, so decided to use them.   As you can tell....Tilda, is one of my faves!



The card base is Stampin' Up Old Olive.  The second layer is SU Not Quite Navy.  The third layer is scrap Bazzil cardstock.  The DP is Cosmo Cricket, Early Bird Sunrise.

I wanted to give Tilda, a country look, so I used Copic Markers and colored a bit different than I usually do.  I then antiqued the edges of the paper and the DP with SU Creamy Caramel on a sponge.

I had the Prisma flowers on hand, as well as the brad and the American Crafts premium ribbon in Xmas Green.

I hope that they like her in the swap!  Thanks, for looking!


 
 
 
Card entered in the following challenge(s):    Bugaboo Catch The Bug Challenge

5 comments:

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card thanks so much for playing with us at Bugaboo!

Rae Anne said...

They're going to love Tilda in your swap! :D And we love her too here at Bugaboo Stamps and Catch the Bug! Thanks so much for participating in our "buggy" challenge. . .;)

Jodi C. said...

OH your Tilda looks great holding her ladybug!! Your coloring, the papers and flowers are wonderful!!! THANKS for joining in our Catch The Bug Challenge!!
Jodi-Bugaboo Stamps DT

raindropecho said...

Such a cute card! Tilda looks fantastic and I just love the colors that you chose!
- Ann

~Paola~ said...

I absolutly LOVE your card Tami...
your image coloring is flawless...and U used some of my
favorite colors too..yeahhh!! SO glad I get to keep one:o)